With over two hundred properties in our management portfolio, our knowledge of the market is second to none. If you sign a property management agreement with us, we provide the following services:
PREPAPARING AND PRICING YOUR PROPERTY FOR LEASE
- Interview with owner to determine type and number of tenants desired and other particulars of each property.
- Inspection of the property and analysis of competitive rental pricing
- Review of necessary repairs and safety issues
- Timely marketing of the property including Multiple Listing Services(MLS), a variety of internet sites andCraigslist.
- Constant Contact is also utilized sending out your property listing to over 4,000 agents
FINDING AND KEEPING A SUITABLE TENANT
- Prompt response by email and telephone to tenant inquiries
- Agent showing of property (we never give a key to a prospect!)
- Tenant application process includes:
- Detailed screening which includes credit, rental, criminal and eviction checks
- Proof of income – a co-signer may be required
- Obtain a Security Deposit (we require one month’s deposit with applicable credit)
- Mid-term property overviews, including preventative maintenance recommendations as desired by owner
- Maintenance calls, service agreements scheduling and handing of tenant issues
- Lease terminations and renewals (evictions if required)
FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR OWNERS
- Diligent collection of Rents. Tenant have the ability to pay online through their tenant online portal
- Detailed monthly statement of income and expenses available 24/7 through owner’s online portal
- Owner access to contribute funds through owner’s online portal
- Owner income proceeds disbursed through Automated Clearing House(ACH) or check each month
- End of year tax form 1099 and income/expense summary
- Additional disbursements for mortgages, taxes, etc. as desired by owner
- A licensed property manager is on duty 24 hours a day for emergencies
- Cutting edge software allows online access for owners
- Emails and phone calls are always returned by one of our managers
Our property management fee for the above services is only 10% of the monthly rent. There is an initial setup fee of $150. We also offer additional packages that include professional pictures from $250 – $300.
We do not charge a fee if the property is not rented.
email@example.comIf you are considering a property management company, please call our office at 843-723-2763 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will customize a property management plan for you and your property.